Putting Policy into Practice: How the CT Green Bank, Eversource & Avangrid will Partner on Connecticut’s Energy Storage Solutions Program
March 15, 2022 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
Connecticut recently announced its new statewide electric energy storage program, a nation-leading, nine-year effort to develop 580 MW of new distributed energy storage behind residential and commercial customer meters. The program, which is co-administered by Connecticut Green Bank and the state’s electric utilities, features a Justice40 goal (40 percent of the new energy storage installations should be in low-income or underserved communities). This webinar explained how the program incentives work, who can participate, and where to get information and assistance.
- Sergio Carrillo, CT Green Bank
- Rob Whelan, United Illuminating
- Paul Tangredi, Eversource Energy
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Clean Energy Group – co-moderator
- Bryan Garcia, CT Green Bank – co-moderator
Webinar Follow-Up Resources:
- On the Pulse of Morning – Maya Angelou’s poem
- Affordable Housing Docket – process to define “affordable housing” per CGS 16-244z
- Energy Storage Solutions – incentive program website
This webinar is the second in a three-part webinar series on Connecticut’s energy storage program.