The Energy Storage Supply Chain – Delays and Cost Increases: What’s Happening in the Industry, and What to Expect Next
July 14, 2022 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
As with many other global industries, energy storage suppliers have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, economic recession, and geopolitical events. These big-picture issues can have real-world consequences for energy storage deployment projects at home.
This webinar featured speakers who addressed the impacts of these global events on their energy storage projects now in development. We also got an overview of the global energy storage industry, and a look at trends that may help us understand what to expect in the coming months and years.
- Dr. Imre Gyuk, Director of Energy Storage Research at DOE-OE
- William Thomson, Technical and Engineering Advisor at Alaska Village Electric Cooperative
- Harvey Rambarath, Assistant Director of Planning & Development at Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Russell Morris, Project Manager at Advanced Green Technologies
- Vinayak Walimbe, VP of Emerging Technologies at Customized Energy Solutions
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Senior Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance (moderator)
This webinar was a presentation of the Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP). ESTAP is a federal-state funding and information sharing project that aims to accelerate the deployment of electrical energy storage technologies in the U.S. ESTAP is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Electricity, managed by Sandia National Laboratories, and administered by the Clean Energy States Alliance.