Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Mobile resilient power systems – solar PV paired with battery storage (solar+storage) – are gaining traction as emergency management leaders look for reliable backup power resources to utilize on-the-go when a disaster occurs. This Clean Energy Group webinar provides an overview of how mobile solar+storage units are built and operated. Emergency response officials discussed their experience deploying these systems in the field.
- William Heegaard, Operations Director, Footprint Project
- Jamie Swezey, Program Manager, Footprint Project
- Craig Moreau, Chief of Emergency Management and Homeland Security, Fayette County, Texas
- Chuck Cerasoli, Fire Chief, Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue
- Marriele Mango, Project Director, Clean Energy Group – Moderator