ESTAP Webinar: Oregon Department of Energy – Energy Storage Demonstration RFP Information Session
September 14, 2015 @ 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
With support from US DOE Office of Electricity, Stationary Energy Storage Program, the Oregon Department of Energy (ODOE) will be issuing a request for proposals for electric energy storage demonstration projects. Up to $295,000 is available in combined Federal and State funding. This webinar discussed the objectives of the demonstration, minimum qualifications for a proposal, what is required for a complete proposal, and how the proposals will be evaluated.
- Dr. Imre Gyuk, Energy Storage Program Manager, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, U.S. Department of Energy
- Diane Broad, Senior Policy Analyst, Oregon Department of Energy
- Dan Borneo, Senior Electrical Engineer, Sandia National Labs
- Jan Lemke, Finance and Operations Manager/Acting Single Point of Contact, Oregon Department of Energy
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance
More information about the RFP is available on the ODOE website here.
This webinar was a presentation of Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP). ESTAP is supported by the US Department of Energy Office of Electricity and Sandia National Laboratories, and is managed by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA).