Energy Storage for Puerto Rico: Modular Solutions for Disaster Recovery
December 12, 2017 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
Energy storage combined with solar generation can provide power to disaster recovery efforts when the grid is down. In this webinar, guest speakers from GS Battery and CivicSolar discussed the solar+storage solutions that they are distributing in Puerto Rico. Guest speakers from The Solar Foundation and Resilient Power Puerto Rico discussed their efforts in coordinating and delivering solar+storage solutions on the island.
- Eric Gallant, Director of Business Development, GS Battery
- Cris Manickam-Shirley, Energy Storage Market Manager, CivicSolar
- Ian Munn, Operations Manager, Solar Foundation
- D. Ofelia Mangen, Project Manager and Volunteer Coordinator, Resilient Power Puerto Rico
- Devavrat Kadam, Solar Engineer and Designer, Resilient Power Puerto Rico
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance (Moderator)
This webinar was a presentation of the Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP). ESTAP is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Electricity and Sandia National Laboratories, and is managed by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA).