This was the second panel of a two-part series co-hosted by Rob, Founder of Crauderueff & Associates and Nancy, Founder of Nancy E. Anderson Associates. Catch up with equitable, climate-friendly and resilient developments on NYC’s rooftops and solar-powered communities. Learn about local and national models of battery storage to create more resilient and just housing and neighborhoods.
Leading edge community solar and battery storage doers and project planners discussed their accomplishments and insights into the most critical needs for optimizing, expanding and accelerating community solar benefits.
As New York State gears up for a new round of solar funding, to advance Governor Hochul’s new goal of achieving 10GW of solar state-wide, now is the time to learn from community solar pioneers and grow.
While battery storage holds great potential for supporting climate resiliency as a source of back-up power, this use is still emerging in NYC due to permitting and financing challenges.
- David Downs — Catholic Charities POP (Progress of Peoples) Development Corporation, Vice President
- Jamin Bennett — Sunkeeper Solar, Vice President, Business Development
- Todd Olinsky-Paul — Clean Energy Group, Senior Project Director
- Elizabeth Zeldin — Enterprise Community Partners, Director
- Nancy Anderson — Nancy E. Anderson Associates introduced the panel
- Rob Crauderueff — Crauderueff & Associates framed the discussion