Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Glad Tidings International church is a critical facility for the community of South Hayward in the Bay Area of California. To make sure they can support their congregation and community during a power outage, as well as to accelerate South Hayward’s transition to clean energy, Glad Tidings applied to Clean Energy Group’s Technical Assistance Fund to assess the feasibility of creating a clean energy hub.
This Clean Energy Group webinar provided an overview of how the congregation decided to pursue this innovative project. Speakers from Gemini Energy Solutions provided an overview of the resulting project, and discussed their effort to bring Black-owned businesses into the scope of the project. Speakers from OpConnect discussed how they integrated a small fleet of electric vehicles into the solar+storage resilience component of the clean energy hub.
- Wade Harper, CEO, Glad Tidings Community Development
- Anthony Kinslow II, Gemini Energy Solutions
- David Yosuico, Gemini Energy Solutions
- Dexter Turner, CEO, OpConnect
- Dominick Sanchez, Regional Account Executive, OpConnect
- Shelley Robbins, Project Director, Clean Energy Group (moderator)
This webinar was presented by Clean Energy Group’s Resilient Power Project.