This webinar, presented by CESA’s Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP), features a presentation on modeling software that can help developers optimize energy storage size and location. This software is being developed through a collaboration between Sandia National Laboratories and the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Washington. (Details at www.sandia.gov/ess.) Presentations were followed by a Q&A with the audience.
– Dr. César Silva-Monroy, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Electric Power Systems Research Group, Sandia National Laboratories
– Dr. Raymond Byrne, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Energy Storage and Transmission Analysis Department, Sandia National Laboratories
– Daniel Kirschen, Close Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Washington
– Yury Dvorkin, Graduate Research Assistant, University of Washington
– Dan Borneo, Senior Electrical Engineer, Sandia National Laboratories
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf at www.cesa.org/assets/2016-Files/ESTAP-Webinar-Slides-2.25.2016.pdf