Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Energy storage experts discussed solar+storage solutions that could support short-term resilience and recovery in a natural disaster. Discussion specifically addressed current recovery efforts in Puerto Rico, and how solar+storage systems have been used in Florida and the Northeast.
- Imre Gyuk, Director of Energy Storage Research, U.S. Department of Energy – Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability
- William Young, President and Principle Engineer at SunTree Consulting, formerly of the Florida Solar Energy Center
- Dana M. Sleeper, Director of External Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Olaf Lohr, Director of Business Development, Sonnen
- Dan Borneo, Program/ Project Lead, Sandia National Laboratories
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance (Moderator)
This webinar was presented by the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) for the Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP). For more information and resources, visit www.cesa.org/projects/energy-storage-technology-advancement-partnership