The Clean Energy Financing Advisory Council – California (CEFAC) hosted a forum to explore the financing market for advanced energy storage (AES) technologies. Clean Energy Group Senior Finance Director Rob Sanders presented. Guest speakers gave insight into their market niche and then answered audience questions during a discussion period covering:
– The current state and direction of the energy storage market
– The business case for distributed energy storage, including resilient power
– How energy storage projects are financed, and the growing role for debt financing
Guest speakers include:
– Mark Perutz, Partner, DBL Partners
– Amanda Li, Associate, Generate Capital
– Katherine Ryzhaya, Chief Commercial Officer, Advanced Microgrid Solutions
– Robert Sanders, Senior Finance Director, Clean Energy Group
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
CEFAC is an impartial forum focused on stimulating California’s clean energy marketplace through greater project financing awareness, education and innovation. The council hosts bimonthly events, scheduled throughout 2016‒17 in San Diego, Los Angeles County, Central Coast region, Central Valley region and San Francisco Bay Area. Events address statewide clean energy news and energy financing market trends, with guest speakers examining a specific financing topic and each event concluding with networking opportunities. The aim is for attendees to obtain useful information, productive business contacts and new tools to increase the volume of clean energy financing in California.
More information about this event and CEFAC is available at https://energycenter.org/cefac.